Re: [RT] sunspots

This raises some interesting questions.

The 3/22 date as an important "turning point"date was forecasted and
publicly published by at least one other person 4 months ago. This person is
also forecasting 3/29 as another significant date, and he claims he is using
a strictly mathematical approach. This being the case, I ask:

1- Is whatever mechanism/process that is making the mathematical forecasting
of the stock market possible also causing sunspots? Or,

2- The sunspots are so powerful and mysterious that somehow they can affect
the stock market BEFORE they even form on the surface of the sun (since the
market had to behave a certain way in the past in order to project a turning
point on 3/22)??

3- Can whatever research Norman is using (cosmical, I presume) to come up
with 3/22 & 3/29 dates be also used to predict sunspot activity? What would
be the common link?

4- Is it all just a coincidence?

I myself also use a host of highly reliable and "unorthodox" timing
projection schemes, but this time around, I could not find anything
significant about these dates (looking at Nasdaq only) except for the lone
fact that we are 55 weeks from the all time Naz top.

So what do you guys think? Chicken or the egg?? Or just an omelette?

Gastronomically,

Levent