Re: [RT] sp@xxxx

<BLOCKQUOTE
  <FONT color=#000000 face=Arial lang=0 size=2
  FAMILY="SANSSERIF">Could this be end of indicator trading
  perhaps?
  Interesting.....
  Stig
  <FONT color=#000000 face=Arial lang=0 size=2
  FAMILY="SANSSERIF">
  <FONT color=#000000 face=Arial lang=0 size=2
  FAMILY="SANSSERIF">Hello i have to believe my indicators Mcllullen osc
  for BOTH  nya and NASDAQ are showing Bullish diver My score for BOTH
   is positive (bob r send GIF of it to the list yesterday so i am
  already  done for the day bought with  stop@ ,35%
    from the low on Dow futures  NASDAQ and SP happy trading
  Ben To

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor