Re: [RT] PFG Brokers

Morning, Bill!

I can give Cytrade Futures, an introducing broker for PFG, thumbs up. They
do a great job of phone customer service and I haven't had much trouble
with their platform. They are at www.cytradefutures.com

I also have had a great experience with John Lothian and his group. His
phone support was great when one of my trades was caught up in the goo of
cyberspace or the muck that is the CME link...

I have not tried IB because their phone service is not up to my standards.

Best,

Tim Morge

http://us.click.yahoo.com/03IJGA/DMUCAA/4ihDAA/zf_UlB/TM