  To: <A
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";
  title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2001 4:20
  PM
  Subject: [RT] sp@xxxx

  hello Congratulations to
  Norman W   for predicting  this target for Monday  the 19
  Best regards, Happy buying the gloom tomorrow Ben

    Thank you to everyone who
  congratulated me for the March 19 forecast. However, I give it only a grade of
  C. On the one hand the market did decline until March 19,  got to within
  the forecasted range. and did have a fairly good rally for one day.  On
  the other hand, it only barely made it there,   I I didn't like the
  too optimistic opening on March 19, and I was looking for a possible multi
  month rally off this low, not a one day wonder.  The pattern works best
  when there is a clear climax into a key planetary pattern. <FONT
  face=Arial size=2>This was not the case on the close of March 16 or the
  opening of March 19. Additionally, the market did not reach anywhere near the
  ideal target of 1120. So, I would not have recommended any trade.

    The bottomline is that it was a so so
  forecast in which some money could have been made on the previous week's down
  move, but no money would have been made or lost on the forecasted reversal of
  March 19.

    One last note on the March 16-19 event.
  Despite its apparent failure, key times yield key prices.
  The S&P 1160 level will be a key harmonic
  level again in the future on the way up. Also, sometimes these levels serve as
  midpoints, so flip over the amount above 1160 and subtract to get approx.
  1140
  and if that doesn't hold, maybe 1040 by April 15.
  <G>

    Now for the future, given the seeming
  power of Venus being currently retrograde as witnessed by the March 8 top, it
  appears that this phenomena has the market by the short hairs. Venus will
  reach its maximum retro speed about March 31, so be on guard for some momentum
  change at that time.

  Cheers,

  Norman

  unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:<A
  href="mailto:realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYour

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor