Re: [RT] PFG Brokers

> Can anyone using PFG as their broker report on their experience
> with them.

I've been using them for several months.  During that time I haven't
used BEST real heavily, but when I have it has worked very well.  My
partner has been using it heavily on a daily basis and is happy with
it.  It's crashed a few times but never when it was a problem.  There
is good phone backup in case anything goes seriously wrong.

> I like the interface
> and the fact that it marks your account to market in  real time.

Yes, I like that a lot.  The interface shows your positions &etc, and
you can also verify them on the website in realtime.  Makes it real
easy to verify you did what you think you did.

> Order entry is very easy, but there is no ability to park orders.

There is sort of a park facility.  The "Quick Trade" menu choice lets
you set up one or more orders in advance, and you can kick them off
very quickly.  It's not perfect but it works.

> They have been very responsive to my inquiries and seem to have a
> pretty good commission rate of $15 roundturn.

I'm going through an IB, Cytrade Futures.  For eminis they offer
$12/RT, and $9.50 after the first 100 per month.  Non-eminis are $16
for the first 100, $14 afterward.  (With a few pennies of NFA fees on
top of those.)

Gary

http://us.click.yahoo.com/03IJGA/DMUCAA/4ihDAA/zf_UlB/TM