Re: [RT] Beam me Up Scotty (Nasdaq)

My goodness Don... I'm sitting here looking at all your work -- thinking
how much time and energy you must have put into this and I begin to
wonder how a neophyte like me could ever understand things like you
do!  Yeah... I'm doing okay in the market -- it's a living and getting
better -- but my understanding of things isn't even close to what it
appears yours is!

My applause to you for sharing your hard work and generosity.
Perhaps someday I may be able to contribute!
Warmly,
Brian Keith Voiles

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l3joGB/DMUCAA/4ihDAA/zf_UlB/TM