RE: [RT] fast NDX realtime data quotes needed

  • To: "'realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [RT] fast NDX realtime data quotes needed
  • From: "Merkley, Steve" <smerkley@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 07:45:27 -0800
  • Title: RE: [RT] fast NDX realtime data quotes needed

Hi TBR,

I am with esignal and your right, we upgrade the index every 15 seconds on the dot.  If you don't find anything faster, let me know and I would be happy to sign you up with esignal for a 30 day trial.

Thanks,

Steve Merkley
1-800-287-9532
eSignal