Re: [RT] Trading Stocks

Ashok,

I have been trading stocks for almost 15 years.  Right
now with the market volatility, I would look to
implement a swing trading strategy (1-5 days) with the
option of extending the holding period by utilizing a
trailing stop technique.

I do trade on an intermediate term (utilizing a
variation of the CANSLIM approach) basis, but the
market right now is not conducive to this approach.  I
just picked up two books which I have found
indespensible in my quest to capitalize on short term
swing moves.

They are "Dave Landry on Swing Trading" and "The
Master Swing Trader" both books are terrific and have
helped me to implement some sound strategies to
capitalize on some explosive short term moves.

With regard to stock selection, I use the method that
Jeff Cooper shows readers in his Hit and Run books and
I also apply the O'Neil stuff to stock selection.

I know a number of people who trade stocks and make a
very good living and they do not TOUCH futures.  I
trade futures also, but have swayed away from them as
the volatility in stocks is very good.

JS

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l3joGB/DMUCAA/4ihDAA/zf_UlB/TM