[RT] Trading Stocks

Hello Group,

I am a beginner in trading.
The futures market looks quite attractive and I have been working on
it for some time. I however believe I am not quite ready as yet for futures
market. I have studies quite a few methods on trading and feel I could use these
methods on trading Stocks and get some level of confidence. As there
is no much leaverage in trading stocks (one can get some margin lending) it
shall be a slow learning but I am quite happy with it. When I say slow I
may have to hold the stocks for 1 to 2 months at a time. ( am I right here on
the time frame or it could be less than this?)

I thus need help of fellow traders collecting a
list of trading stocks. I am hoping to collect a list of trading
stocks which move up and down periodically. One may not be able to short sell
but I shall try if I can buy physical stocks and sell for 10 % profit (or more)
and cycle the money from one stock to another. Some may say dream on
but the idea of this mail is to invite comments if I am being realistic or
just in a dream land. Please feel free to critisize any aspect of my
plan.

I am sure some of the traders would have passed
through this stage of their trading and many others are in the
same boat. I hope to initiate some discussion on this issue of trading
stocks. It is possible that we all do not become Futures Traders (and Gann of
this world) and trading Stocks is quite profitable in the end.

I trust this mail is quite relavent to this group
and attract comments.

Many thanks in advance for your help

Ashok

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor