From: Don Thompson [mailto:detomps@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2001 3:32 PM
To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RT] GEN: Novice Notice

Ira,

So if these people are the insitutions, then the potential exists for a fair
amount movement..   The third situation is, if they do nothing into
expiration, but that is stupid if they are sitting on a fair amount of
value.

But if they decide to exercise:  Why is this dumping stock on to the market?
I just have a hard time getting the role of the
market maker and the market they service.

The good Doctor says about 80% of the option business is just fluff or some
kind of offsetting, because he says, or I interpret that the
PC ratios published by the CBOE are just a couple of grain of salt.

So why is this going to be a big deal?

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l3joGB/DMUCAA/4ihDAA/zf_UlB/TM