Re: [RT] GEN: Novice Notice

Ira,

So if these people are the insitutions, then the potential exists for a fair
amount movement..   The third situation is, if they do nothing into
expiration, but that is stupid if they are sitting on a fair amount of
value.

But if they decide to exercise:  Why is this dumping stock on to the market?
I just have a hard time getting the role of the
market maker and the market they service.

The good Doctor says about 80% of the option business is just fluff or some
kind of offsetting, because he says, or I interpret that the
PC ratios published by the CBOE are just a couple of grain of salt.

So why is this going to be a big deal?

Ira wrote:
> right now the most important thing is whether the holders of deep puts
decide
> to exercise and dump more stock on the markets or if they  decide to sell
the
> puts and force the buyers to purchase stock.

We give away $70,000 a month! Come to iWin.com for
your chance to win!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/r_1oCB/BJVCAA/4ihDAA/zf_UlB/TM