Re: [RT] Is the end near

> Yesterday my proprietary "Calls about the stock market from people I
> haven't heard from in years" Index hit a level not seen is quite some
> time.  The end is bound to be getting near.
>
> Chris

Pete Miner called the past bullmarket "an idiots bullmarket". The "experts" called the top all the way. However, the public was right.
(unless they held on to their stocks of course - that's the test)
My "idiot friends" started accumulating stocks 5-10 years ago, in spite of the experts. They read the newspapers.
Perhaps the bullmarket WAS *different*.
Then MAYBE this bearmarket also is *different*.
Perhaps the public will listen to the press again - and SELL?????

It sure looks like it, if you look at the DOW chart.

stig

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l3joGB/DMUCAA/4ihDAA/zf_UlB/TM