From: "Norman" <nwinski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:@falcon.prod.itd.earthlink.net;>
Sent: Friday, March 09, 2001 6:18 PM
Subject: [RT] Fluctuations and Cosmic Influences

 Here is how I see it.  If we are fortunate, the market will have a big down
next week so we can end the Chinese water torture bear market for awhile. If
correct, this should set up a multi month rally.

  S&P 500 Cash 30 Minute Bar Chart
continued

        contunued from lower right corner of chart
12   13   14   15   16   19

Cheers,

Norman

Want insight into hot IPOs, investing strategies
and stocks to watch? Red Herring FREE newsletters
provide strategic analysis for investors.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/hNZpxC/oJSCAA/Wy4EAA/zf_UlB/TM