Re: [RT] time price projections

Tim

The support and resistance lines shown in this figure are Dynamic
Gann Lines. The intersections of these lines frequently mark
times when an energy point occurs. This technique, like others,
is only a contributing data point and, when used with
complementary techniques, provides another piece of the puzzle.

Ned

Timothy Morge wrote:

> Ned:
>
> Can you share a little background about what we are seeing in the gif?
> Interesting looking...
>
> Best,
>
> Tim Morge
>
> At 08:13 PM 3/6/01 -0500, you wrote:
> >FWIW, the attached gif provides a few geometric solutions for
> >energy point dates. The one indicated for today seemed to work
> >rather well -- let's see how the others work out.

Want insight into hot IPOs, investing strategies
and stocks to watch? Red Herring FREE newsletters
provide strategic analysis for investors.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/hNZpxC/oJSCAA/Wy4EAA/zf_UlB/TM