Re: [RT] time price projections

Ben and Group,

You all know my fetish about HISTORY, HISTORY, HISTORY of price
movements.

All Fib and Elliott concepts are BASED ON OBSERVATIONS OF
HISTORY and so are nothing more than extensions of what has
happened
in the past translated to today.

The SwingMachine just accumulates facts and places those facts in
the current time period.

Attached is a MONTHLY chart of the SP-500 INDEX.  This is a data
set
which goes back to 1930 thanks to Pinnacle Data.

Using a 7 bar detection length for swings, I had the indicator plot
the
potential direction and length of EVERY swing leg that has started
at
a pattern #9 turning point.

Current price activity seems to indicate that the current down move
is likely to end at  1200  or at most  1100  -- other
interpretations
welcome.

Clyde Lee