Re: [RT] !!!

Bill:

There really is a long-winded answer and I'll post that later this week,
since I have been slaving over the article...but the simple answer
is...well...simple and just as valid:

13 minute charts are a time frame that suits my style--I don't chart any
smaller than that. Why not 15 min charts? 13 minutes is a fib number [more
on that in the article]and is also not watched by as many people as 15
minute charts are--so that's 13 minutes.

39 minutes? The simple answer is most people watch 45 min charts or 60 min
charts. I use the 13 period and wanted a multiple of that, so a 39 period
works for me.

It ain't rocket science. I don't wear a holy robe...But it does work for my
purposes.

Tim

At 07:46 PM 3/5/01 +0000, you wrote:
>Tim - good to hear from you, but can you have a shot at an answer to my
>question, "Why a 39 min chart?"
>
>Thanks for the personal note -  we keep our fingers crossed that the F&M
>outbreak does not reach us and the two flanking farms, here in
>Buckinghamshire, but it's not good news all round, I'm afraid, with new
>cases being reported every day...
>
>Bill

Want insight into hot IPOs, investing strategies
and stocks to watch? Red Herring FREE newsletters
provide strategic analysis for investors.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/hNZpxC/oJSCAA/Wy4EAA/zf_UlB/TM