Re: [RT] Fw: Long Term Nasdaq

It appears you haven't been there yet.  I was on the trading floor in the 70s
when the DOW went down to around 500  off of a 1000 high  and there was a real
fear of it going to zero.  At 10,400 I don't think that same fear exists.  As
for the NASDAQ, you leverage and that is what you get.  Zero isn't in the cards
here either.  what happens is when all the panic is over, and those who were
smart enough to not get caught up in bottom fishing, those with bucks, move in
and buy because there are no more sellers at these prices.  The other thing is
that as the gurus keep dropping the estimated earnings per share, they will get
low enough that the companies will start to beat them.  At that time the
careful ones will start to put their toes back in the water.  It is no great
mystery.  It is patience and a good system that will pay off for you.  There
are always 2 trade, one up and one down. So don't have an opinion, trade what
the charts tell you.   Ira.