Re: [RT] Fw: Long Term Nasdaq

Ira:

My last post before I head off for the rest of the week and weekend...

Selling rallies into overhead resistance and then taking profits at logical
profit areas and then waiting to sell rallies to overhead resistance has
worked like a charm for weeks. Don't change tactics until they fail to work.

I think most traders are too quick to change ideas...whether it is boredom
or whether they think they will make 'more money' being the first to find
that magic turning point. I think many folks can't simply take the money
off the table, then reload, then take the money off the table...time after
time after time, using the same tactics...but a good chunk of trading day
in and day out is simply that: Bend down and pick up the money...then wait
for more setups...then bend down and pick up the money, over and over and
over. You don't always have to have THE original thought. Just a tactic
that is working...then work it until it don't work no more!

Have a great week, everyone. I will be back early next week and I wish
everyone a great and profitable next few days.

Best,

Tim Morge