[RT] Diamonds for Ever

The problem with this diamond pattern is that when you look at the
charts of those plotting it (certainly no criticism involved here)
they seem to ignore that this diamond has already been broken twice:
1st in mid-August to the upside, then to the downside mid-October,
and now prices are again in the middle.
So, for me it has lost any meaning, except the fact that its right
side has now transformed into a wide rectangular trading range, which
will be broken soon or late. With a wild move for sure.

Carl

--- In realtraders@xxxx, "t-bondtrader" <t-bondtrader@xxxx> wrote:
> To  me, this is just too interesting not to ask for comments.
Anyone got any idea on how to play this sort of pattern.   Clearly
over such a large period will probably mean that the unfolding of
whatever it portents could take ages - except, look at the left hand
side!

> Could that happen on the right hand side???!!!!!!    Just look at
where the Pitchfork is pointing????