Sv: [RT] Gold/XAU

This was one of three posts on Gold. The other ones seems to have entered cyberspace. Perhaps did the charts occupy too much space.
I am presently travelling, so I can't repost. And on Friday when I am back it  is old.news.

But the first post showed the Island reversal (bottom) last week in February Gold. It also showed an EW count that fit with assumption thatthe last bottom was the ABC correction in Wave 2 from the sep/oct high 1999.
We should now enter a VERY large wave 3, surpasing the 1999 high.
---
Yes, I read you mail Prosper.

Stig

> Now chck this one out.
>
> This is THE classic confirmation of Gold in a Bullmarket.
>
> XAU not confirming Gold low. Not only that, but XAU showing break of
> neckline in inverted H&S and breaking 200 days moving ave., while Gold
> still at low levels!!
>
> See you friday, I am off
>
> stig

> http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

-- Send gratis SMS og brug gratis e-mail på Everyday.com --