Re: [RT] New website for technicians and traders

Bill:

We are trading off of different time frames...I am swing trading, looking
for several big figures at a time and willing to hold positions for several
days or more...I am also not watching every tick. I am day trading S&Ps and
Nasdaqs, so I can at best glance at bonds a few times every few minutes
once Spoos open.

On the down side, I would re-establish a short position at 104 18 stop
basis...I have an upside target of 105 11, should price continue higher or
close above the Action Reaction lines.

Good trading.

Tim