[RT] Re: Gator - AGet and Tradestation

Hi Jim,

1st of all: I am not sure to have caught all your message (see
scrambled characters below).
Thanks for your answer.

Here are the 7 signals (each time "buy" and "sell") I tried to create
on TS:
AO Saucer, AO cross 0, AO Twin Peak, AC (2 or 3 successive colours),
Fractal, BL and Zone. I attached them to this message. By looking at
them, you could deduct that I am not a perfect EL developper...and
would be right.

In fact, when I put these signals together in a strategy (Prosuite
2000i) they probably contradict each other so that I have entry and
exit each day, chart windows hence almost unreadable, and very poor
trading results.
Otherwise, if I use AO signals (especially Saucer and 0 cross) and AC
signals alone, it's theoretically excellent (high hit rate and trade
ratio).
What I would like obviously is ONE signal including all 7 signals
above, but which would takes into account the Williams rules.
Maybe you could help.

Now, some thoughts that perhaps you might find of interest:
My favorite strategy is to screen with Advanced Get for those symbols
that are ready to fire (beginning of wave 3), exract the 2-3 best
ones, and then triggering my entry and monitor trade with Williams
indicators.
The problem: when I have this reduced list of symbols ready to be
traded, I cannot test to see the reliability/performance of Williams
indicators on THESE SPECIFIC symbols. It would be great to say: "OK
now I am with 15 selected symbols out of A-Get screening, WHICH ONE
(S) have the better historical results using "Chaos Williams" ???
Because as advised by Bill Williams himself , it is not appropriate
to use this strategy (Gator indicators) to decide which equities to
trade.

Now, by studying these chaos indicators, I discovered that this
strategy was very close to my long time favorite strategy, learned by
reading several Joe Ross books, a veteran trader: 1-2-3 followed by
Ross Hook formations, which indeed is very similar by trading a
fractal triggered outside of the Alligator Mouth...

Best regards
Carl Vanhaesendonck

(Note: I will post this message in RT group, but not the attached
file)