[RT] Re: Drummond Geometry Course - $4M

I sat in on a presentation of Drummond when I spoke at TAG 21 in
1999. Allegedly, Drummond is a trader. However, the guy who taught
the class was not. (I will come back to this later). As for Drummond
itself, they left out much of the system, but it seemed to be very
qualitative. No cycles, but like Elliott, in the eyes of the
beholder. One method like that is enuf for me!

Back to the trading thing. I totally disagree with the idea that one
must be a good trader to teach technical analysis. I cannot teach
trading, but I can certainly teach somebody how to find good trading
opportunities using Elliott Wave Theory and classical technical
analysis. At least, that is what my clients used to say when I was
doing that (as in, "Steve, how are you going to make me even richer
next year.")

As for Drummond, I would not pay $4000 for any system or method.
Period. A couple hundred for a class yes, but $4000 nope.

If you are interested in Drummond, you might want to try contacting
robin mesch at robinmesch.com. Price is probably the same since i
think  all who learn it sign an agreement, but I've met her when all
the authors of the bloomberg book I contributed were taken out by the
published, and she seems to be on the up-and-up.

steve poser
--- In realtraders@xxxx, "jdfo" <jdfo@xxxx> wrote:
> I have never heard of it but will seek comments from other sources.
However, if its like many of the other supposed trading
systems/courses that cost in the thousands, it's probably useless.
Do they offer any money back guarantee or a trial period?  Do they
offer testimonials from others who have attended?  That usually can
be the key.

> Good luck,
> JO

Geometry