Re[2]: [RT] Drummond Geometry Course - $4M

Hello jdfo,

I would have to agree with JO, and add the following...ask the person
who created the system, one if they trade the system? If they answer
no...then walk away, and if they do trade it then ask them to show you
the last 6 months of their brokerage statement. If they are unwilling
to show you their real time results...not this backtesting BS I keep
seeing from these system vendors, then again just walk away.

--
Namaste',
Mark

eGroups is now Yahoo! Groups