RE: [RT] how low will she go??

Looks
like NDX could go to anywhere in the 2400 to 2450 area just eyeballing it.
I'm not too good on targets.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Jimmy

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Seay, Ron [FRS/AUS]
  [mailto:Ron.seay@xxxxxxxx]Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2001 4:07
  PMTo: 'realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'Subject: [RT] how low
  will she go??Anyone got opinions on how low the
  nasdaq will go?Looking at the charts on the 26th it slammed into
  support at 2686 about 100points below todays close.Will it close
  the small 50 point gap it created on the 16th around 2618?I use simple
  indicators to trade but also listen to the astrologists, andthe e-wave
  people as well.Any of you got an opinion on the
  Nasdaq?Ron-----Original Message-----From: The Torch
  [mailto:iceman_nrg@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2001 12:17
  PMTo: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [RT] Back Spread Type of
  OptionI have I have just started to get into options
  strategiesafter reading Saliba and Najarians commentary
  onTradingmarkets.I actually am re-reading Natenbergs book and read
  thebooks by Saliba and Najarian, it just makes me want totrade my
  account using options!I found the books very helpful in grasping
  thedifferent options strategies.JS> dshin
  wrote:> > > Need help:> >> > I have been
  trying to find a good description on> how to construct Back>
  > Spread Option.> >> > Any help would be
  appreciated.> >> > Dkoug> >> >>
  > To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:> >
  realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx> > >

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

www.