From: The Torch [mailto:iceman_nrg@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2001 12:17 PM
To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RT] Back Spread Type of Option

I have
I have just started to get into options strategies
after reading Saliba and Najarians commentary on
Tradingmarkets.

I actually am re-reading Natenbergs book and read the
books by Saliba and Najarian, it just makes me want to
trade my account using options!

I found the books very helpful in grasping the
different options strategies.

JS

> dshin wrote:
>
> > Need help:
> >
> > I have been trying to find a good description on
> how to construct Back
> > Spread Option.
> >
> > Any help would be appreciated.
> >
> > Dkoug