Re: [RT] Off Topic W2k Question

On Wed, 31 Jan 2001 11:12:27 -0500, you wrote:

>>Does anyone know how to set the properties of a program running under W2k so
>>that it runs "always on top"? Some programs offer this option but I would
>>like to run a program on top of all others and this program does not offer
>>the option.
>>
>>Regards, Randall

AOT sits quietly in your system tray. Right clicking on its icon
brings up a list of all the windows that are currently running. When
you select one, it forces that window to stay in front of all the
other windows. Selecting it again returns it back to normal.

http://ej.bantz.com/aot/

eGroups is now Yahoo! Groups
Click here for more details
http://click.egroups.com/1/11231/0/_/152424/_/980965891/