GEN: new resource

Hope this doesn't offend anyone's sensibilities, I suppose this could be
construed as an ad. But I have been here a very long time and never put out
ads, and I am not selling anything at this site, and this is a tremendous
resource that we have put together...

We just launched a very comprehensive investing & trading directory:

http://www.investormap.com

We currently have over 3,000 links (with descriptions) in more than 100
categories. If your favorite resource/site is not listed, please let us know.

good trading,
Jeff Walker

jwalker@xxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.lowrisk.com