Re: Hourly Wolfe Wave

<x-html><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN">
<HTML>
<HEAD>

<META content=text/html;charset=iso-8859-1 http-equiv=Content-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV>Hi Bob &amp; all,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Since the focus of the list seems to have returned to trading, here's my
plan for the S&amp;P as far as daytrading it on Monday<STRONG>:</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>SELL!&nbsp; Sell early, sell often, sell, sell,
sell!</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Seriously though, it appears to me that the current rally is quickly
reaching the point of exhaustion. Even though I never heard of the Wolfe Wave
(sorry Bob), the wave formation looks like a terminal structure, especially on
shorter term charts. Without getting involved in tedious count analysis, I
expect a sharp decline in the morning (hopefully not overnight). Barring an
overnight collapse, I think one could safely put in a sell stop at around
1147.50 and expect a sharp drop of around 20 pts.(<U>roughly)</U> on the day.
Having limited experience in analysis, you may take what I say with a grain of
salt. Been hitting the short term numbers pretty well lately though, so I
figured I'd throw one out there and jinx myself. The market will tell...</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Good Trading to All,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Dennis C.</DIV>
<DIV>dconn@xxxxxxxxx</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>-----Original Message-----<BR>From: <A
href="mailto:BobRABCDEF@xxxxxxx";>BobRABCDEF@xxxxxxx</A> &lt;<A
href="mailto:BobRABCDEF@xxxxxxx";>BobRABCDEF@xxxxxxx</A>&gt;<BR>To: RealTraders
Discussion Group &lt;<A
href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx</A>&gt;<BR>Date:
Sunday, November 08, 1998 4:46 PM<BR>Subject: GEN: Hourly Wolfe
Wave<BR><BR></DIV></FONT>&gt;Anyone have an interpretation of this Wolfe Wave on
the hourly spx?&nbsp; <BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;Thanks,<BR>&gt;Bob<BR>&gt;</BODY></HTML>
</x-html>From ???@??? Mon Nov 09 05:55:10 1998