Re: market plan without market opinion?

Linda,

     When you form this belief of market direction upon which you will
base your trade, and before you place your trade, do you also establish
the point at which your belief will be invalidated? If the market
reaches this point of invalidation, and you act upon it as assuredly as
you did your original belief, then you have not let the belief unduly
influence your trading. Livermore said to get as close to the danger
point as possible. If you enter more closely to your point of
invalidation, your risk is likely also reduced.

     Easier said than done, I know. Some on this thread have said
trading is much less than it appears. I've found that some toys are
easier to put away than others. Any words from those wiser than I
welcomed.

                                      Best of Trades to You,
                                      Darrin