Re: sp500 update

What ever the reason, if you were short you got burned. I am without opinion
when I trade and therefore an opinion doesn't get in the way of my signals. I
posted, a week or so ago, when all were bearish that I had a target of 1138.85
with an 80% probability of getting there.  That one amazed me, but why fight
it.  Will it get there? there is enough in the trade right now that I really
don't care.  Ira.