Re: VOLUME DISCUSSION ANYONE?

I used to fade moves when o.i. didn't confirm the price action, on the
assumption that the spike in price was short covering....it worked OK for a
while, but I don't trade that anymore because I had several losses as a result
of o.i. turning up  quickly right after I entered short , thereby  supporting
the move...the only reason I could think of was that with all of these
breakout systems, people just blindly jump on the wagon. I think that if I was
smart enough to learn all the systems people trade, I might be able to take my
wallet out of the kitchen drawer someday.