Re: Margin changes?

It is my understanding that they are changing the margin because of the
volatility. In many instances in the past margins were changed to force
holders to liquidate. Simple reason, the floor created the futures and
then it is time to get them back cheaper.   Remember in futures trading
they can change the rules any time they want.  Ira.