Re: MKT Rally on light volume

There always seem to be the worry that you are missing the big picture. What
difference does it make what the weekly and monthly charts are doing if you are
trading 15 or 30 min chart, or using the direction of those to trade the 3 or 5
min charts.  The fact is that the 5 min will turn down before the 30 and the 30
before the 60 and the 60 before the daily, etc.  So if you are trading your
cycle and time frame properly and as your successful system tells you the big
down move will not be a surprise as you will be in it way before it shows up as
the obvious to the gurus and longer term traders..  Good Trading.