Re: I knew Genesis Data was Good.

You must be a young one. Right now the government is using everything they have
to bolster this market.  What alternative did they have in Japan.  Those who
rushed to the stock market lost big time.  1929 was different you had rising
interest rates. Who gained there. Stocks went into the sewer and interest rates
went to 2%.  It took a war to cure that  one.  Whether it goes up or down if you
trade 'em you should make money.  Just don't get enamored with an opinion. That
always costs money. Worse is to listen to the guru's.  Good Trading. Ira