Re: Neuroshell trader

Hi Peter,

This type of data mining is a good start. However, once
the program has searched out these factors, you have to sit
down and weed through them to find those that also contain
psychological aspects as well.

As a very simple primer to help you get strarted, look for
patterns that contain one or all of the following:

Specific Bars:

1. Expansion bars -- Bars with a larger than normal range
and opens and closes at bar extremes.

2. Contraction bars -- bars with ranges significantly
smaller and/or inside previous ranges.

3. Gaps

Specific Structures:

1. Expansion periods which then collapse radically.
2. Contraction periods which expand radically.

Regards,
Walt