Re: VIX REVs

dbtg wrote:
> FWIW, the 15-day & 5-day VIX reversal should kick in if , IF, the
> closing VIX today is greater than 30.80 (VIX OHLC so far today is
> 30.80/30.93/29.14/30.00).

And indeed it did, closing at 32.8.  Here's hoping it's right, since
I'm short.  :-)

But the VIX Reversal gets killed in extended trends, e.g. February of
this year.  Has anybody written this up in TradeStation ELA for
experimentation?  I'd like to take a look at it but I really don't
have time to whip it up, and if someone else has already done it and
is willing to share...

Thanks,
Gary