Re: William Tell??

At 07:39 PM 10/20/98 +1000, you wrote:
>Does any one know much about William Tell System for bonds or KC?
>Is this just another scam?
>(http://www.marketanalytics.net )
>Thanks,

Dont know too much about the bond market but had a look at their coffee
system.
The accuray is impressive, but the ratio avg win/loss is not.
Average trade of around 400$ is not much in coffee, thats for sure.
I read their section about opimization procedures, and was quite impressed
- most of these system providers doesnt provide that sort of information.
The fact that they are offering a 99 dollar trial is also good.

However, I have seen many systems in the past that has retailed for
thousands and thousands. The ones that are profitable over time are usually
either over-optimized or based on breakouts that gives few trades and
massive drawdowns.
Remember - most systems are only a few programming lines.

I would recommend you to either try the trial or better, buy a book on
system development, for example Ruggieros excellent "Cybernetic Trading
Strategies".

Best greetings,

Frode L. Aschim

Email: frode@xxxxxxxxxx