Re: William Tell??==>looks pretty bad in bonds

It does not look like a scam, but it does look like a horrible system
and I am amazed that they are stupid enough to post it. Here is why:

1) First of all, it is clear that it is an extremely optimized system.
That is the only way that you have an 87% winning percentage. Would you
sell a system that has 87% reliability?

2) Look at the average winner. It is $534. This is trading on day bars
and the average daily range is about $750 bucks. It is only taking two
days on average on its longs and has never stuck longer than four. That
is a mighty small bet for a daily bar system I think.

3) THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT. I said at the top that the system was
over optimized. It took them five years to build up to $50,000+ in
optimized trades through August. Since it has been live, it has been
losing money regularly and is down over $8000. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS TO
OPTIMIZED SYSTEMS WHEN THEY GO LIVE. They are taking what they call
money management stops. That means that the system has not given them a
signal to get out, but that the market has gone too far to stay in the
trade. It has no idea what the market is doing right now.

DO NOT TOUCH THIS SYSTEM!!!