Re: Crash??????

Depends on how u look at Elliott. I have never called for a crash. I
still think another leg lower is possible, but we will not see much
lower than we have already been, at least not until a year from now or
so... There are some folks who use another version of Elliott on this
forum that will really get their backs up for that comment.

Steve Poser