RE: GEN: Parabolic

I tried the Triple Switch and Parabolic indicators together.
The triple switch follows much closer to the bars than the Parabolic.

On my charts (Nikkei 3-min bars) this takes me out of trades too early most
of the time.
Given that I am using Parabolic as a profit stop, I prefer to run with its
early gap.

In practice, I am not entering the trade until some other trigger has
occurred (normally a channel breakout).  I suspect this often results in
the parabolic being tighter by the time I start needing it.

Thanks
Peter