Re: [Doom and Gloom Dow Industrials Forecast]

This is the last post I will respond to on this idiotic subject so that
we can get back to things that are relevant, rather than stuff in the
realm of Isaac Asimov and JRR Tolkein.

Let's see. Japan, China and Hong Kong OPENLY intervene in their markets.
They have the legal structures to do it. As far as I know, though I am
not sure on this, they buy stocks and not futures too.

Also, we have just gone through the whole LTCM debacle where Mr.
Greenspan railed against over leveraging. Okay, the spooz are only about
10:1 or 11:1, but if something like that ever got out, it would
definitely not sit too well anywhere. Besides, these guys are smart.
They've seen that such intervention sure has not helped Japan, why would
they do it here?

I always say never say never, but Mr. Sieler, that bridge is still for
sale, and I can throw in the Enterprise with Captain Kirk on it too! We
can meet in front of the NY Fed. Maybe your friend Mr. Greenspan will
lend you some money from the futures trading gains.