Re: NASDAQ Level II Trading

Hi Frank,

What you are looking for are what are called SOES firms or Trading Firms.
They are many now than there was a year ago.  Popping up like weeds in a
garden.  Investor Business Daily Newspaper has a bunch of advertisements of
these firms, todays paper Monday 10/5.  You could also goto
http://www.elitetrader.com and under brokers there list a few, also click
under elite forum and click on online brokers, there you will see what other
traders have said about other brokerages.

Trade Well,
Joe Frabosilio