Re: MKT - The MOON (and SUN) influence on market behavior.

All of the systems for timing have the same principle. A pattern that
seems to repeat itself in a predetermined manner. Nothing is perfect or
the people using the system would, by this time, have all the wealth
available in the world. I have used Hursts timing tools for over twenty
years and found that they add quiet a bit to my trading system and bottom
line.  I have just started playing with the Delta System, another earth,
sun, moon system, and found that it has some validity. It seems to work
for some things better then others.  Like anything else it will take time
for me to filter its best use for me and if it doesn't add enough to the
bottom line I will junk it.  Right now I have more then paid for the book
and the knowledge. As I have said many times, every system works, it is
just that every system can't be worked by everybody.  Good Trading, Ira