Re: MKT - The MOON (and SUN) influence on market behavior.

Please, consider the following when getting excited about the full
moon..new moon trading pattern.............

Are the trades that work out also, trades that are buying either near
the end of the month or the beginning of the month???????

Sometimes we look at incidences that are coincidences......if we do
not take into account other incidences that occur at the same time as
the one we are focused on we may be missing the "real" cause of what
we are plotting......of course, it doesn't matter if you can make
money at it....unless something else is occurring that could make us
more money and be more accurate............

Tom