Latin anyone

I know this may sound absurd, but I am searching for the latin translation of the following words: trading and trade trend technical adaptive winning Anyone strong in latin?? Help appreciated. Have a nice week of trading. Personally I am reversing a long position on Dec Corn alt hedging it with a put except for that going to stay very quiet on monday. Correlation with previous years, world demand, momentum and general uncertainty makes me do the trade.. Best greetings, Frode L. Aschim Email: frode@xxxxxxxxxx Thought of the day: "Don't follow leaders, watch your parking meters" R. Zimmerman c. 1967