Re: Globex Problem (again?)

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter2150@xxxxxxx <Peter2150@xxxxxxx>
To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, October 02, 1998 10:14 AM
Subject: Re: Globex Problem (again?)

True, but execution is much faster with PMB and I don't have to deal with
the attitudes of some of these jerky brokers.  Also, by calling, there is
some hestitation or time to question my order.  If I follow my signals, I
must not hesitate and question if it will work this time.  If it is a good
system or methodology, I must take ALL TRADES

Gary