Re: FUT:CURRENCIES

Pompatis,

I do no know the details you are asking for, I just want to clarify one thing.
The Swiss Frank and the British Pound will not disapear as trading markets as
Switzerland is not member of the EU and the United Kingdom is not
participating in the European Monetary union. The ECU will replace all
participating currencies, mostly the German Mark. Peripheral markets like
Italian Lira, French Franc, Spanish Peseta will of course disappear but they
do not represent a significant part of global trading volume anyway. So, I
think we will still have plenty to trade.

Thomas