astrology

Back to trading:

Don't let my subject heading fool you, I am in no way using any
astrology in my trading, I currently have a very successful S&P position
trading system.  But there are always to improve anything

I am posting this becuase about a month ago there were a lot of posts
going around about how successful astrology can be.  So I researched it
a little bit.

A post about six months ago showed probabilities of down markets before
and after full moons.  I didn't think anything of it then.

End of day Wednsday I had a sell signal in my trading system on the SnP
and a long order if SnP reached 1018 cash, which it did.  I reversed and
went long.  Now, I know we are sitting on major support, and if broken,
we could see some damage.  At 3:30 am this morning east coast time,
spoo's went from up 5 to down 5.  I reversed my position and went short,
becuase of my system rules, not becuase of astrology.

I found myself going back to bed at 3:45 am thinking of astrology.  I
remember, 3 days before a full moon has 80% probability of down market.
Believe it or not, I was more comfortable going to sleep.

I am by no means incorporating this full moon concept into my trading,
but if there sell signals are in line with mine, all the better.

Does anyone have any idea where I could get that post on full moon
before and after market stats and a very good web site that outlines
trading strategies using astrology, as I would like to investigage this
further???

ps:  I am also looking to pick up a book on Point and figure charting.
Does anyone have any recommendations for the better book????

Thanks,

MM