Re: Webstreet

I considered Webstreet when selecting a broker, but had some
reservations.
I know they advertise free commissionson NASDAQ trades, but this is an
illusion. You will find that you are paying an extra 1/16 or 1/8 per
side to trade this way. If you are a daytrader like myself, that is
unacceptable. Better to go with a broker who isn't using a marketing
gimmick to draw in business.

I strongly suggest either of these:

Harbour Trading:   http://www.daytrading.com
Cybertrader:       http://www.cyber-brokerage.com/first.html